Keto cheesecake in just 1 min !! It’s the perfect indulgence if you are looking for a quick & easy dessert option.
I believe that we all love cheesecake, at least everyone in my circle loves cheesecake. But let’s face it baking a cheesecake requires time, planning beforehand & of course the hardest part waiting time.
Hence I came up with this easy peezy 1 min keto microwave cheesecake recipe. Now I am not saying that it tastes 100 percent like baked cheesecake but I can assure you that this the closest keto cheesecake version in a minimal amount of time.
1. In a bowl, mix all ingredients with a fork or hand mixer & whisk until there are no lumps.
2. Take 2 ramekins & Greece with oil (I used coconut oil but olive oil will also work).
3.Divide the batter between the ramekins (6 ounces). Microwave one ramekin at a time. (see notes). The edges should be set and the centre still jiggly.
Cool on the counter for 10 minutes, then allow it to set in the fridge for an hour, or to reduce the waiting time pop it into your freezer for 20 min.
My Recipe yield about 2 servings & macros per serving is as mentioned below.
- I have use vanilla extract but you can want to try any other flavor you can replace it.
- If you like the taste of lemon in your cheesecake (I don’t use it for mine), you can add up to 1/2 tsp of lemon juice or 1/2 tsp of lemon zest but ensure not to add more than that.
- For a smooth and creamy texture please use powdered sweetener, not the granular one.
- Timing of microwave depends on the power of your microwave, the microwave was 1150w power and it took me exactly 45 sec to cook this cheesecake, hence kindly adjust the timing according to the power of your microwave. The best way is to start off with 30 sec till the sides are set and the centre is still jiggly.
Net Carb: 2.2g
If You Like This Recipe! Please Share this Link With People On Face,Pinterest And Other!