Double Chocolate Donuts are made with almond flour and dipped in a dreamy sugar-free chocolate glaze. So delicious and healthy, these low-carb and keto-friendly donuts are just a perfect treat for all chocolate lovers. Ingredients 1 cup almond flour or ground almonds 3 tbsp unsweetened …
Time to enjoy donuts without all the guilt! Sugar, grain and gluten free. Only 1.8 net carbs per donut! So versatile ingredients: 1 cup (100g) almond flour 1 scoop (30g) whey isolate 1 tbsp psyllium husk 1/4 cup (25g) sugar substitute 2 tsp baking powder …
Keto Blueberry Donuts
Packed with good for you blueberries, this recipe for keto blueberry donuts is perfect for breakfast, brunch or anytime you want a healthy snack that needs to be low in carbs and keto-friendly
- 1 1/2 cups of finely milled almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/2 cup sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of full-fat sour cream
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup of unsalted melted butter, cooled
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter, cooled
- 3/4 cup of confectioners sugar-substitute
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3-4 tablespoons of or hot water
Keto Blueberry Donuts
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease well two 6 cavity donut pans.
- Melt 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the almond flour, coconut flour, sugar substitute, baking powder, and salt until well combined.
- To the dry ingredients add the sour cream, melted butter, vanilla extract and the 3 eggs one at a time.
- Mix the batter using an electric mixer until fully incorporated.
- Fold in the blueberries. Note that you can use fresh or frozen blueberries for this recipe. If using frozen there is no need to defrost them before adding them to the batter.
- Pipe the batter into the two prepared donut pans. I added the batter to a large zip lock bag that I cut the tip of and then piped the batter into the donut pan cavities.
- I lightly tapped the batter into the donut pans using my fingers.
- Note that you will be filling the donut pans just to the rim because these donuts do not rise much.
- Bake donuts for minutes for 25-30 minutes until donuts are fully cooked and you can insert a toothpick and it comes out clean.
- Allow the Keto Donuts to fully cool at room temperature before taking them out of the mold.
- Once the donuts are removed from the donut mold, place them on a baking rack and proceed to make the icing.
- Melt the butter and add to a medium-sized bowl.
- To the bowl the confectioners, sugar substitute, vanilla extract, and sea salt.
- Mix well and then add the hot water. Start with 3 tablespoons and add the additional tablespoon if the consistency is too thick.
- Quickly dip the donuts into the icing and set them on a baking rack to dry. The donuts will form a thin frosted shell on the surface.
Store Your Donuts
- Once the keto blueberry donuts icing has had time to set, store them in the refrigerator in a sealed container for up to 5 days. You can place the donuts on top of each other since the icing hardens. You can also freeze your donuts by placing them in a freezer-proof container for up to 3 weeks.
- Allow your donuts to come to room temperature for the best flavor.
SERVING SIZE: 1 Amount Per Serving:
CALORIES: 285 TOTAL FAT: 26g SATURATED FAT: 13.6g CHOLESTEROL: 40mg SODIUM: 24mg CARBOHYDRATES: 10.5g NET CARBOHYDRATES: 5g FIBER: 5gSUGAR: 1.9g PROTEIN: 8.2g
Keto Krispy Kreme Having a Krispy Kreme donut and living a keto lifestyle are no longer mutually exclusive, so bake these very yeasty and addictive donuts with a crunchy, sugary exterior you’ll want to have again and again without all the guilt! INGREDIENTS Donut Ingredients: …
A tasty and easy keto blueberry cheesecake bar recipe that will make the most of summer blueberry season and still keep it low carb. Your new summer keto dessert BFF, this recipe is grain free and Atkins friendly. INGREDIENTS For the crust: 6 tablespoons butter, …
Prep Time 20 mins Cook Time 45 mins chill time 2 hrs Total Time 1 hr 5 mins
These keto cheesecake bars are a lemon lover’s dream! A creamy lemon cheesecake filling baked on a tender almond flour crust. Sugar-free and grain-free but oh so delectable. Keto desserts don’t get more delicious than this
Course: DessertCuisine: AmericanKeyword: keto lemon cheesecake, lemon cheesecake barsServings: 16 barsCalories: 190 kcal
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup powdered Swerve Sweetener (more if you like it sweeter)
- 2 tsp lemon zest (about 1 large lemon)
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350F. In a large bowl, whisk together almond flour, sweetener, and salt. Stir in the melted butter until well combined.
- Press evenly into the bottom of an 8-inch square pan and bake 10 minutes – it won’t be cooked through. Set aside and let cool.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 275F.
Lemon Cheesecake Filling:
- Beat the cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth. Beat in the sweetener, and then beat in the lemon zest, lemon juice, and cream until no lumps remain.
- Beat in the eggs until just combined – do not overbeat as this can cause cracking.
- Spread the filling over cooled crust and bake 35 to 45 minutes, or until filling is just set and the center barely jiggles when shaken.
- Let cool 30 minutes, then chill for at least 2 hours.
- Garnish with powdered sweetener and additional lemon zest, if desired.
Description This Chocolate Fudge Cake is a lifesaver on the Keto Diet for chocoholics & it is an absolute necessity on the keto diet. It is not necessary that every dessert that is labeled keto actually tastes good but I am quite sure that if …
Who says you can’t have dessert on keto? This frosty couldn’t be easier to make, and it freezes in only 30 minutes! CAL/SERV:320 YIELDS:4 SERVINGS PREP TIME:0 HOURS 10 MINS TOTAL TIME:0 HOURS 45 MINS INGREDIENTS: 1 1/2 c. heavy whipping cream 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder 3 tbsp. keto-friendly powdered sugar sweetener, such as …
A quick, easy chocolate mousse that will please everyone. Great for potlucks and layered deserts! I recommend chilling for about half an hour to firm and give a nice chill, but this can be eaten right after making. Feel free to adjust the amount of chocolate you use. This is a great recipe if you need a chocolate layer for deserts.
Decrease Serving 2 Original recipe yields 2 servings
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup powdered zero-calorie sweetener (such as Swerve®)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- Step 1
- Place cream cheese in a large bowl and beat using an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Turn mixer to low speed and slowly add heavy cream and vanilla extract. Add sweetener, cocoa powder and salt, mixing until well incorporated. Turn mixer to high, and mix until light and fluffy, 1 to 2 minutes more. Serve immediately, or refrigerate for later.
You can pulse granular sweetener in a blender or food processor to achieve a powdered consistency.
Use different flavored extracts for variety.
Per Serving:373.4 calories; protein 5.4g 11% DV; carbohydrates 6.9g 2% DV; fat 37.6g 58% DV; cholesterol 128.3mg 43% DV; sodium 227.2mg 9%
If anyone wants more Delicious Keto and Low Carb Recipe so Join My New Group Here you can get
yield: 3 SERVING Sprep time: 5 MINUTES additional time: 30 MINUTE Stotal time: 35 MINUTES Our Wendy’s Keto Chocolate Frosty is an amazing copycat that looks and tastes just like the real thing! If you have four common ingredients, a few minutes, and a craving for something delicious, you’re in …