Ingredients For the Pavlova: 6 egg whites (1¼ Cups or 280 mls) (at room temperature) I used Egg White from Countdown ½ cup Natvia powdered Sweetener 2 tsp vanilla essence 1 tsp white vinegar 1/4 tsp Cream of Tartar For the topping and sides: 300ml …
This Keto and low-carb Strawberry Pretzel Dessert is a deliciously slimming version of the classic, made without sugar, gluten, or artificial colors and flavors! A THM S with no special ingredients. Sweet ‘n salty, creamy ‘n crunchy goodness!
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tbsp xylitol
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- CREAM CHEESE LAYER:
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup xylitol
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 8oz. pkg. cream cheese softened
- STRAWBERRY JELLO LAYER:
- 1 lb fresh strawberries
- 1 packet or 1 tbsp unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 2 Raspberry Zinger tea bags
- 1 tbsp xylitol
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter, xylitol, and salt together until sweetener and salt are dissolved. Remove from heat. Stir in chopped pecans and almond flour until well combined. Press into an 8X8 baking dish. Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool completely.
- To make the filling, beat whipping cream, xylitol, and vanilla extract together until stiff. In a separate bowl, beat softened cream cheese until light an fluffy. Fold in whipped cream until smooth. Spread over cooled crust. Chill in the fridge while you make the strawberry topping.
- Slice strawberries and arrange on top of the cream cheese layer.
- To make the Strawberry Jello, sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a bowl. In a second bowl, pour boiling water over xylitol and two Raspberry Zinger tea bags. Stir until sweetener is dissolved and water turns red. Discard tea bags. Immediately pour over softened gelatin and stir for 3 minutes until gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir in lemon juice. Thicken in the fridge for 10 minutes, stirring once after 5 minutes to keep glaze from setting. Pour over strawberries.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours until set. Serve and enjoy!
You may substitute raspberries for strawberries.
Gentle Sweet can be used in place of xylitol in half the amount, or Super Sweet in a quarter of the amount.
If You Like This Recipe Please Share With Friends And Faimly!
With just 1g total carb, these keto fat bombs are a satisfying treat to enjoy when you need a little boost of fat during the day. Serve them right from the freezer or refrigerator. Ingredients 8 ounce cream cheese softened 3 tablespoons Swerve Confectioners Powdered Sweetener or 36 drops monk fruit …
Keto/Low Carb Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes 🍓 Serves 16
1 1/4 cup Almond flour
1/4 cup Lakanto powdered sweetener (optional) Pinch of salt
4 tbsp Butter, melted 35
2 8oz Cream cheese 3/4 cup Lakanto Monkfruit, or choice of sweetener 2 Eggs 2 tbsp Heavy cream 1 tsp Vanilla extract Berries to top, optional
Preheat oven to 350. Add all dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl. Stir in melted butter and mix thoroughly. Pack mixture into the bottom of muffin cups. We used the back of a spoon to spread and press it flat down. Bake for 10 minutes and then let cool for 10 minutes while making the filling.
Beat together cream cheese, sweetener, vanilla, and heavy cream until creamy. Beat in eggs one at a time, being careful not to over mix. Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees, let cool for 10 minutes. Refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours (best if chilled over night) before enjoying.
CALORIES: 143 FAT: 14g Net Carbs: 1.1g PROTEIN: 3.7g
This Chocolate Fudge Cake is a lifesaver on the Keto Diet for chocoholics & it is an absolute necessity on the keto diet. It is not necessary that every dessert that is labeled keto actually tastes good but I am quite sure that if you …
Healthy Keto Mug Brownies don’t get better than this! This easy 1-minute mug brownie recipe is a low carb game changer. It takes practically no time to make, it’s legitimately as delicious as the “real” thing. Now Let’s Start Ingredients 1 . 1 tbsp Butter, …
Chocolate Eclair Cake – Low Carb and Gluten-FreeA decadent low carb,
gluten-free cake with layers of meringue, pastry cream and sugar-free
Ingredients Pastry Cream
- 1 ¼ cups whipping cream
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup Swerve Sweetener
- pinch salt
- 1 tbsp arrowroot starch*
- 2 tbsp butter cut into two pieces
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp stevia extract
- 3/4 cup fine almond flour
- 1/3 cup powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 4 egg whites room temperature
- 2 tbsp granulated Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
- pinch salt
5 tbsp butter
2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
1/4 cup powdered Swerve Sweetener
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Bring whipping cream to a simmer in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk egg yolks with sweetener and salt, then whisk in arrowroot starch* until mixture becomes pale yellow and thick, about 30 seconds.
- Slowly whisk about half of the hot cream into the yolks to temper, then return the yolk/cream mixture back to the saucepan and cook until thick and glossy, about 1½ minutes, whisking continuously. It thickens up suddenly and quickly, so watch carefully!
- Remove from heat and whisk in butter, vanilla and stevia. Transfer to a small bowl and press plastic wrap flush to the surface. Chill in refrigerator at least 3 hours.
- *If you don’t want to use arrowroot starch, you can whisk in 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum at the end to help thicken the pastry cream. This should be your last step before chilling.
- Preheat oven to 350F. On a large piece of parchment, trace three (3) 5×10 inch rectangles. Place parchment on a large baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour and powdered sweetener.
- In a large, clean bowl, beat egg whites with granulated sweetener, vanilla extract, cream of tartar and salt until they just begin to hold stiff peaks.
- Gently fold in almond flour mixture until fully combined.
- Spread meringue mixture evenly onto each of the 3 traced rectangles. Bake 15 minutes, then turn off oven and prop open door with a wooden spoon. Leave inside until cool.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt butter and unsweetened chocolate together, stirring until smooth.
- Stir in powdered sweetener and vanilla extract.
- Let cool 5 to 10 minutes, until thickened but still pourable.
- Peel one meringue layer carefully off parchment and lay on serving platter.
- Spread with half of the pastry cream. Top with another layer of meringue and spread with remaining half of pastry cream. Top with final layer of meringue.
- Pour ganache over top of cake and let drip down the sides.
- Let set 1 hour before serving (you can refrigerate, but let it sit out 10 minutes before trying to cut, to soften ganache).
Serves 10. Each serving has 5 g of carbs and 2 g of fiber. Total NET CARBS = 3 g
Per serving: 281 Calories; 28g Fat (85.4% calories from fat); 5g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 126mg Cholesterol; 145mg Sodium.
Soft cinnamon rolls topped with cream cheese frosting. What You Need: ▢ 8-inch round cake pan Ingredients: DOUGH 18 tbsp almond flour (1 cup + 2 tbsp almond flour) 1/3 cup coconut flour 1/4 cup erythritol 3 tbsp golden flax seed meal 2 tsp baking powder 1 tsp xanthan gum 1/2 tsp pink himalayan salt 3 large eggs, room temperature 3 tbsp heavy whipping …