8 Tbsp melted butter
3/4 cup Erythritol
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 beaten eggs
1/2 tsp Salt
3/4 cup Almond flour
Cream cheese layer
4oz softened cream cheese
3 Tbsp Swerve
2 Tbsp heavy cream
2 tsp Vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven
2. line a 8×8 pan with parchment paper
3. Combine Butter, Erythritol & cocoa, mix very well then add the 2 eggs, mix well, then add the almond flour and salt and mix well again. Set aside.
4. In another bowl add the cream cheese, swerve, heavy cream & vanilla, mix with electric beaters for about 30 seconds.
5. Add your brownie mixture to you lined pan and smooth out (the mixture is fairly thick)
6. Add your cream cheese layer on top of the brownie mixture and distribute equally
7. Bake for about 30 mins.
8. Once done you’ll probably be super excited to try them lol but Wait for them to cool then place in the fridge. They are best completely cooled and fridge cold.
Note:—–Cut into 9 pieces, each piece is 3 Net Carbs
If You Like This Recipe! Please Share this Link With People On Face,Pinterest And Other!