Our Wendy’s Keto Chocolate Frosty is an amazing copycat that looks and tastes just like the real thing! If you have four common ingredients, a few minutes, and a craving for something delicious, you’re in luck because that’s all you will need to whip up this yummy treat.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 ½ tbsp powdered erythritol
- 1 tbsp almond butter or another nut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Beat the heavy whipping cream in a chilled glass bowl until soft peaks form.
- Add the remaining ingredients and beat until you get a thicker whipped cream.
- Cover the bowl with plastic foil and refrigerate for up to 30 minutes.
- Scoop into bowls or ice cream glasses.
- Garnish with berry fruit, nuts, or shaved chocolate.
134 Calories, 13.7g Total Fat, 3.1g Total Carbohydrates, 2g Protein. its very delicious
If You Like This Recipe! Please Share this Link With People On Face,Pinterest And Other!