I went over to my friend’s house, she actually knows how to bake, and we followed the recipe from
Tastes amazing and super easy to make. I loved it. We made a loaf with 7 slices. I had 3 and a half slices and I’m full now— it’s so satisfying.
170 g pre shredded/grated cheese mozzarella * 85 g almond meal/flour *see recipe notes below * 2 tbsp cream cheese full fat * 1 tbsp garlic crushed * 1 tbsp parsley fresh or dried * 1 tsp baking powder * pinch salt to taste * 1 egg medium Metric grams – US measurements.
1. Place all the ingredients apart from the egg, in a microwaveable bowl. Stir gently to mix together. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
2. Stir then microwave on HIGH for a further 30 seconds.
3. Add the egg then mix gently to make a cheesy dough.
4. Place on a baking tray and form into a garlic bread shape. Cut slices into the low-carb garlic bread.
5. Optional: Mix 2 tbsp melted butter, 1 tsp parsley and 1 tsp garlic. Brush over the top of the low-carb garlic bread, sprinkle with more cheese.
6. Bake at 220C/425F for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts: Cheesy Keto Garlic Bread – using mozzarella dough Amount Per Serving (1 slice (makes 10)) Calories 117.4 Calories from Fat 88% Daily Value* Total Fat 9.8g 15% Total Carbohydrates 2.4g 1% Dietary Fiber 0.9g 4% Sugars 0.6g Protein 6.2g 12% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.