KETO LOW CARB COCOA FAT BOMBS
I have been making Keto Cocoa Fat Bombs with Butter all this while, and I just made a fresh batch with this white homemade, unsalted butter. The fat bombs have a very smooth texture, they taste like chocolate, and I had to share the recipe with you. Make them now and store them in your freezer. Each fat bomb has 1 g carb, so you can pop one any time you feel hungry, mushy, happy, sad. By the way, after filling fifteen molds I had a little mixture leftover. So I dipped some almonds in it and froze them too.Prep Time:5 MinutesCook Time:5 Minutes (Freeze For 15 Minutes)Serves:15 Fat Bombs
- 4 tbsp Patanjali Edible Coconut Oil
- 75 gms Unsalted Organic butter
- 3 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa
- 1/4th tsp Coffee Powder
- Pinch of Pink Salt
- 3 tbsp Sweetener of your choice
Keto Cocoa Fat Bombs Making Procedure
1. Melt the coconut oil in the microwave.
2. Melt the butter and add to the oil. Mix well.
3. Add the cocoa, salt, sweetener, mix well, till the sweetener dissolves completely.
4. Fill the molds with the mixture and keep in the deep freeze for at least fifteen minutes.
5. After fifteen minutes de-mold the fat bombs and store in an airtight container in the fridge.