This delicious keto cream cheese chocolate pound cake is a rich, moist, decadent cake that features a chocolate ganache that takes it to a whole nother level. It’s the one recipe that is sure to silence your chocolate cravings while doing keto. …
Double Chocolate Donuts are made with almond flour and dipped in a dreamy sugar-free chocolate glaze. So delicious and healthy, these low-carb and keto-friendly donuts are just a perfect treat for all chocolate lovers.
- 1 cup almond flour or ground almonds
- 3 tbsp unsweetened melted chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1/3 cup powdered sweetener
- 4 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
For the Glaze
- 2.1 oz unsweetened chocolate
- 8 drops of stevia
- Preheat your oven to 350 F. In a bowl or a food processor, blend the melted butter, heavy cream and sweetener. Then add the eggs and vanilla and mix until well-combined.
- Last, add the melted unsweetened chocolate, cocoa powder, almond flour, baking powder and pinch of sea salt.
- Blend until you have a smooth batter. Spoon batter into a well-greased donuts pan. Make sure you do not overfill and lose that all-important hole.
- Bake until set and a toothpick inserted in donuts comes out clean, about 15 minutes. Place the pan on a cooling rack and allow to cool for 20 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in a water-bath and add stevia to achieve the desired sweetness. Wait until it has cooled down a little.
- Dip each donut into the chocolate glaze, double-dip if you want a thicker glaze. Place in the fridge until the chocolate coating has set.
These keto double chocolate donuts are a great snack with only 2 g net carbs per donut.
YIELD: 16 donuts
SERVING SIZE: 1 donut Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 122
TOTAL FAT: 11.5g SATURATED FAT: 4.9g
CARBOHYDRATES: 4g NET CARBOHYDRATES: 2g
FIBER: 2gPROTEIN: 4.2g
Time to enjoy donuts without all the guilt! Sugar, grain and gluten free. Only 1.8 net carbs per donut! So versatile ingredients: 1 cup (100g) almond flour 1 scoop (30g) whey isolate 1 tbsp psyllium husk 1/4 cup (25g) sugar substitute 2 tsp baking powder …
Keto Blueberry Donuts Packed with good for you blueberries, this recipe for keto blueberry donuts is perfect for breakfast, brunch or anytime you want a healthy snack that needs to be low in carbs and keto-friendly ingredients 1 1/2 cups of finely milled almond flour …
Keto Krispy Kreme
Having a Krispy Kreme donut and living a keto lifestyle are no longer mutually exclusive, so bake these very yeasty and addictive donuts with a crunchy, sugary exterior you’ll want to have again and again without all the guilt!
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 6 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons monk fruit sweetener
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup monk fruit sweetener we like Lakanto-Golden
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
For the Donut
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl with a whisk.
- Add and rest of ingredients to the dry ingredients and whisk until it becomes a sticky, thick dough.
- Use a piping bag or a ziplock bag to pipe the dough into a greased donut pan and bake for 20 minutes, then remove from oven to let cool.
- While cooling, start the glaze.
For the Glaze:
- In shallow saucepan, combine all ingredients and whisk together.
- Let cook on medium heat for five minutes while whisking constantly.
- Once donut is slightly cooled, drop in pan of hot glaze, and coat both sides completely.
- Repeat until all donuts are coated.(If you notice glaze is starting to thicken up in pan, place back on heat for a minute or so to remelt).
- Let cool on plate. The glaze with harden a bit, creating a crunchy exterior. Enjoy!
Substitutes: Monk Fruit sweetener for any granulated sweetener
A tasty and easy keto blueberry cheesecake bar recipe that will make the most of summer blueberry season and still keep it low carb. Your new summer keto dessert BFF, this recipe is grain free and Atkins friendly. INGREDIENTS For the crust: 6 tablespoons butter, …
Prep Time 20 mins Cook Time 45 mins chill time 2 hrs Total Time 1 hr 5 mins These keto cheesecake bars are a lemon lover’s dream! A creamy lemon cheesecake filling baked on a tender almond flour crust. Sugar-free and grain-free but oh so delectable. Keto desserts don’t …
This Chocolate Fudge Cake is a lifesaver on the Keto Diet for chocoholics & it is an absolute necessity on the keto diet. It is not necessary that every dessert that is labeled keto actually tastes good but I am quite sure that if you will give this one a try, it will quickly become a favorite recipe of yours. Doesn’t that look drool-worthy? And think, it’s keto, low carb, and sugar-free.
| Cake |
- 1/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup Sweetener (Better to use Erythritol)
- 1/3 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking/Bicarbonate of Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil, soft
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract/Sugar-Free Syrup
- 2 Eggs
- 2/3 cup (158ml) Water
| Frosting |
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 85g (3oz) Dark Chocolate, chopped, 75% or higher (I used Lindt 85%)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract/Sugar-Free Syrup
- 3 tbsp Sweetener
- Preheat oven to 175C/350F.
- CAKE: In a medium bowl, add almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix well.
- In a large bowl, mix coconut oil, eggs, vanilla, and water. Make sure to beat it well.
- Slowly add your dry ingredients to your wet mixture and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a well-greased square pan (about 8×8).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean.
- Set cake aside and leave to cool.
- FROSTING: In a microwave-safe bowl, melt your butter. Add chocolate and leave to melt (about 5 minutes).
- Add sweetener and vanilla and stir well. Then place in the fridge until cooled. Once they are cooled, then mix with a whisk or fork to make it slightly fluffy.
- When your cake has cooled, spread with the frosting. Cut into 16 and enjoy.
Total Servings: 16
Nutritional values Per Slice: Calories: 230kcal | Fat: 22g | Protein: 4g | Net Carbs: 1g
Who says you can’t have dessert on keto? This frosty couldn’t be easier to make, and it freezes in only 30 minutes! CAL/SERV:320 YIELDS:4 SERVINGS PREP TIME:0 HOURS 10 MINS TOTAL TIME:0 HOURS 45 MINS INGREDIENTS: 1 1/2 c. heavy whipping cream 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder 3 tbsp. keto-friendly powdered sugar sweetener, such as …