Hi Guys The most magical cake around! You start with pouring in the chocolate cake batter, followed by flan mixture and it magically swaps sides during the baking process. This keto chocoflan has been HIGHLY requested!
1 1/2 cups (150g) almond flour
1/2 cup (45g) chocolate protein powder (I used whey)
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1/4 cup (50g) sugar substitute
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup (60g) sour cream
1/2 cup (117ml) water
1/4 cup (50g) butter – melted
2 cups (500ml) heavy cream
2/3 cup (125g) sugar substitute
1 tbsp vanilla extract
- sugar free caramel sauce or cajeta
- butter for greasing
- hot water
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the cake.
- In another bowl, mix together the flan ingredients.
- Butter or grease the entire inside of the bundt pan.
- Place a thin layer of caramel sauce/cajeta on the bottom of the bundt pan.
- Pour in the cake batter and make sure it is even in the pan.
- Pour in the flan mixture.
- Place the bundt pan into a casserole dish and pour 1-inch of boiling water into the casserole dish.
- Cover the bundt pan tightly with foil.
- Bake at 350°F / 176°C for 70-80 minutes. Make sure the cake is done by inserting a toothpick and making sure it comes out clean.
- Cool to room temperature and it’s advised to cool in fridge for an hour before taking out of the bundt pan and serving.
This make roughly 14 slices.
Nutritional Information per slice:
- CALS: 309
- FAT: 28.9
- CARBS: 5.4
- FIBRE: 1.8
- NET CARBS: 3.6
- PROTEIN: 9.8
If You Like This Recipe! Please Share this Link With People On Face,Pinterest And Other!