This Keto and low-carb Strawberry Pretzel Dessert is a deliciously slimming version of the classic, made without sugar, gluten, or artificial colors and flavors! A THM S with no special ingredients. Sweet ‘n salty, creamy ‘n crunchy goodness! INGREDIENTS CRUST: 1/4 cup butter 2 tbsp …
Month: March 2021
With just 1g total carb, these keto fat bombs are a satisfying treat to enjoy when you need a little boost of fat during the day. Serve them right from the freezer or refrigerator.
8 ounce cream cheese softened
3 tablespoons Swerve Confectioners Powdered Sweetener or 36 drops monk fruit liquid (see note)
¼ cup coconut oil melted
3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4–5 medium strawberries pureed
Blend 4-5 strawberries in a food processor or blender.
Add all of the ingredients into a mixing bowl. Blend on high with electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
Fill 18 sections of a small rectangular or square candy mold with the fat bomb batter.
Place the fat bombs into the freezer to set for a minimum of 2 hours before serving.
A powdered sweetener works better than a granular sweetener in the recipe. But monk fruit or stevia liquid extracts are good options too. You can also use vanilla flavored sweetener extract to eliminate the need for vanilla extract. 36 drops of monk fruit sweetener is equivalent to about 2 ml which is about ⅓ teaspoon.
To make cleanup easier, all the ingredients can be pureed together in the food processor or blender. However, you’ll get a fluffier mixture beating with an electric mixer.
Any shaped mold can be used, but the nutritional data was calculated based on 18 fat bombs. If you don’t have a mold, the batter can be scooped onto a lined baking sheet before freezing.
Keto/Low Carb Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes 🍓 Serves 16 Ingredients Crust 1 1/4 cup Almond flour 1/4 cup Lakanto powdered sweetener (optional) Pinch of salt 4 tbsp Butter, melted 35 Filling 2 8oz Cream cheese 3/4 cup Lakanto Monkfruit, or choice of sweetener 2 Eggs 2 tbsp Heavy …
This Chocolate Fudge Cake is a lifesaver on the Keto Diet for chocoholics & it is an absolute necessity on the keto diet. It is not necessary that every dessert that is labeled keto actually tastes good but I am quite sure that if you …
Healthy Keto Mug Brownies don’t get better than this! This easy 1-minute mug brownie recipe is a low carb game changer. It takes practically no time to make, it’s legitimately as delicious as the “real” thing.
Now Let’s Start
1 . 1 tbsp Butter, melted
2. 1 tbsp Coconut Flour (I use this brand), or 3 tbsp Almond Flour
3. 1 tbsp Lily’s chocolate chips, I use this brand
4. 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder, I use this brand
5. ½ tsp Baking powder, I use this brand
6. ½ Tsp Vanilla extract, optional (for vanilla cake option), I use this brand
7. 1 Egg white OR whole egg
8. 1-2 tbsp granulated sweetener, I use this brand, optional
9. 1 tbsp whipping cream
- Lightly grease a small microwave-safe cereal bowl or oven-safe ramekin with coconut oil or cooking spray and set aside.
- Melt the butter in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all your dry ingredients and mix well. Add your beaten egg (white or whole), whipping cream, butter, and chocolate chunks and mix until a thick batter is formed.
- If using a microwave, microwave in 30-second intervals until desired the texture is achieved (I usually get the best texture at 55 seconds) being sure not to overcook. If you overcook it, it will be dry. If using an oven, bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 12-15 minutes, or until a the skewer comes out ‘just clean’ from the center.
Chocolate Eclair Cake – Low Carb and Gluten-FreeA decadent low carb, gluten-free cake with layers of meringue, pastry cream and sugar-free Ingredients Pastry Cream 1 ¼ cups whipping cream 3 egg yolks 1/4 cup Swerve Sweetener pinch salt 1 tbsp arrowroot starch* 2 tbsp butter cut into two pieces 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract 1/4 tsp stevia extract Meringue Layers: …
Soft cinnamon rolls topped with cream cheese frosting. What You Need: ▢ 8-inch round cake pan Ingredients: DOUGH 18 tbsp almond flour (1 cup + 2 tbsp almond flour) 1/3 cup coconut flour 1/4 cup erythritol 3 tbsp golden flax seed meal 2 tsp baking powder 1 tsp xanthan gum 1/2 tsp pink himalayan salt 3 large eggs, room temperature 3 tbsp heavy whipping …