Keto & LOW CARB STRAWBERRY “PRETZEL” DESSERT
This Keto and low-carb Strawberry Pretzel Dessert is a deliciously slimming version of the classic, made without sugar, gluten, or artificial colors and flavors! A THM S with no special ingredients. Sweet ‘n salty, creamy ‘n crunchy goodness!
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tbsp xylitol
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- CREAM CHEESE LAYER:
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup xylitol
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 8oz. pkg. cream cheese softened
- STRAWBERRY JELLO LAYER:
- 1 lb fresh strawberries
- 1 packet or 1 tbsp unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 2 Raspberry Zinger tea bags
- 1 tbsp xylitol
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter, xylitol, and salt together until sweetener and salt are dissolved. Remove from heat. Stir in chopped pecans and almond flour until well combined. Press into an 8X8 baking dish. Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool completely.
- To make the filling, beat whipping cream, xylitol, and vanilla extract together until stiff. In a separate bowl, beat softened cream cheese until light an fluffy. Fold in whipped cream until smooth. Spread over cooled crust. Chill in the fridge while you make the strawberry topping.
- Slice strawberries and arrange on top of the cream cheese layer.
- To make the Strawberry Jello, sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a bowl. In a second bowl, pour boiling water over xylitol and two Raspberry Zinger tea bags. Stir until sweetener is dissolved and water turns red. Discard tea bags. Immediately pour over softened gelatin and stir for 3 minutes until gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir in lemon juice. Thicken in the fridge for 10 minutes, stirring once after 5 minutes to keep glaze from setting. Pour over strawberries.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours until set. Serve and enjoy!
You may substitute raspberries for strawberries.
Gentle Sweet can be used in place of xylitol in half the amount, or Super Sweet in a quarter of the amount.
If You Like This Recipe Please Share With Friends And Faimly!