Ingredients For the Pavlova: 6 egg whites (1¼ Cups or 280 mls) (at room temperature) I used Egg White from Countdown ½ cup Natvia powdered Sweetener 2 tsp vanilla essence 1 tsp white vinegar 1/4 tsp Cream of Tartar For the topping and sides: 300ml …
This Keto and low-carb Strawberry Pretzel Dessert is a deliciously slimming version of the classic, made without sugar, gluten, or artificial colors and flavors! A THM S with no special ingredients. Sweet ‘n salty, creamy ‘n crunchy goodness!
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tbsp xylitol
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- CREAM CHEESE LAYER:
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup xylitol
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 8oz. pkg. cream cheese softened
- STRAWBERRY JELLO LAYER:
- 1 lb fresh strawberries
- 1 packet or 1 tbsp unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 2 Raspberry Zinger tea bags
- 1 tbsp xylitol
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter, xylitol, and salt together until sweetener and salt are dissolved. Remove from heat. Stir in chopped pecans and almond flour until well combined. Press into an 8X8 baking dish. Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool completely.
- To make the filling, beat whipping cream, xylitol, and vanilla extract together until stiff. In a separate bowl, beat softened cream cheese until light an fluffy. Fold in whipped cream until smooth. Spread over cooled crust. Chill in the fridge while you make the strawberry topping.
- Slice strawberries and arrange on top of the cream cheese layer.
- To make the Strawberry Jello, sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a bowl. In a second bowl, pour boiling water over xylitol and two Raspberry Zinger tea bags. Stir until sweetener is dissolved and water turns red. Discard tea bags. Immediately pour over softened gelatin and stir for 3 minutes until gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir in lemon juice. Thicken in the fridge for 10 minutes, stirring once after 5 minutes to keep glaze from setting. Pour over strawberries.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours until set. Serve and enjoy!
You may substitute raspberries for strawberries.
Gentle Sweet can be used in place of xylitol in half the amount, or Super Sweet in a quarter of the amount.
If You Like This Recipe Please Share With Friends And Faimly!
With just 1g total carb, these keto fat bombs are a satisfying treat to enjoy when you need a little boost of fat during the day. Serve them right from the freezer or refrigerator. Ingredients 8 ounce cream cheese softened 3 tablespoons Swerve Confectioners Powdered Sweetener or 36 drops monk fruit …
Keto/Low Carb Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes 🍓 Serves 16
1 1/4 cup Almond flour
1/4 cup Lakanto powdered sweetener (optional) Pinch of salt
4 tbsp Butter, melted 35
2 8oz Cream cheese 3/4 cup Lakanto Monkfruit, or choice of sweetener 2 Eggs 2 tbsp Heavy cream 1 tsp Vanilla extract Berries to top, optional
Preheat oven to 350. Add all dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl. Stir in melted butter and mix thoroughly. Pack mixture into the bottom of muffin cups. We used the back of a spoon to spread and press it flat down. Bake for 10 minutes and then let cool for 10 minutes while making the filling.
Beat together cream cheese, sweetener, vanilla, and heavy cream until creamy. Beat in eggs one at a time, being careful not to over mix. Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees, let cool for 10 minutes. Refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours (best if chilled over night) before enjoying.
CALORIES: 143 FAT: 14g Net Carbs: 1.1g PROTEIN: 3.7g
Healthy Keto Mug Brownies don’t get better than this! This easy 1-minute mug brownie recipe is a low carb game changer. It takes practically no time to make, it’s legitimately as delicious as the “real” thing. Now Let’s Start Ingredients 1 . 1 tbsp Butter, …
Who says you can’t have dessert on keto? This frosty couldn’t be easier to make, and it freezes in only 30 minutes! CAL/SERV:320 YIELDS:4 SERVINGS PREP TIME:0 HOURS 10 MINS TOTAL TIME:0 HOURS 45 MINS INGREDIENTS: 1 1/2 c. heavy whipping cream 2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder 3 tbsp. keto-friendly powdered sugar sweetener, such as …
yield: 3 SERVING Sprep time: 5 MINUTES additional time: 30 MINUTE Stotal time: 35 MINUTES
Our Wendy’s Keto Chocolate Frosty is an amazing copycat that looks and tastes just like the real thing! If you have four common ingredients, a few minutes, and a craving for something delicious, you’re in luck because that’s all you will need to whip up this yummy treat.
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp Lakanto Powdered Sweetener
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- In a large bowl, blend heavy cream, unsweetened cocoa powder, sweetener, and vanilla extract.
- Freeze for about 30 minutes.
- Once frozen, the mixture will become stiff. In order to achieve desired consistency, before serving, spoon-mix the mixture until you have a Frosty-like consistency.
YIELD: 3 Servings SERVING SIZE: 1 Serving
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 273.3 TOTAL FAT: 32.2g CARBOHYDRATES: Net Carbs: 2.7g FIBER: 1.3g PROTEIN: 0.33g
If anyone wants more Delicious Keto and Low Carb Recipe so Join My New Group Here you can get